Tanri sun protection

Disclaimer: I received Tanri Sun Care Products to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com  to review, find, and write about your favorite races.
Living and growing up in Arizona, I’ve always learned the importance of wearing sunscreen and my mom was always on top of us. She would slather it on religiously and so when I heard about tanri sun protection for the outdoors and runners I jumped right on. I even made sure to tag athlete Emily Sisson after she had mentioned she was looking for a sunscreen that would just blend in and not  stay visible. These tanri products have been amazing for me. I took them to the beach as well too and slathered my face with them. My whole family loved it and we used the moisturizer after the pool and beach as well. I love how non sticky it is. My overall experience with these products have been amazing. I was extremely happy to have collaborated with this company.

Comments

Popular Posts