CAMA fits lifestyle ❤️✨

Disclaimer: I received the CAMA Bag as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!❤️

I received my pretty CAMA bag about a month ago to try out and review. The first thing I noticed about this bag was the quality. Nothing cheap about this bag here’s it was quiet sturdy and I loved the logo name on it as well. I took it out with me and the hubby one day and put all our energy bars and extra drinks in there and packed a few shirts for us post workout. My hubby sweats quiet a bit so once we ate all our snacks and water, We headed out for the mountain again. Came back to the parking lot and he changed his t shirt out and put it in the CAMA bag. The first thing he said in the car was “Do you smell that” I replied “uhm no” and his response was “EXACTLY” hahaha. His level of sweat is on another dimension so I was definitely happy that the cama bag kept his stenchy sweatshirt smell out of my nose. I truly is built for every day usage and  brings comfort with moisture-wicking, odor-absorbing fabrics. 

There are two wonderful sizes as well. The bigger one and the smaller one. The perfect gym buddy to keep your post workout gear exactly where it should be.

Water resistant materials repel moisture, preventing saturation from penetrating the interior lining.

Double interior lining to absorb moisture and lock in odors.
Do yourself a favor and get yourself this beautiful bag! I promise you won’t regret it. Don’t sweat it, just get it❤️🥰 you see what I did there haha.
 CAMA FIT BAG

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1wWD-b7ZAiac7xf3TNHmaqOSNGFsNg6aJ

Comments

Popular Posts