Knockaround sunnies


Disclaimer: I received a Knockaround glasses to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out
BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!”

I have truly enjoyed these sunníes so much. I took them to Mexico with me and they held up so well. These knockarounds have been with me on my runs. I love the fact that they are super sturdy. I love the jelly grip in between the nose for true comfort. I chose the ones in fruit punch and black Matte and everywhere I went, I haven’t gotten compliments on them. I hope they bought some❤️. They have so many colors to choose from. I do hope they make some oversized sunníes because I do love them big, but other than that these were quality sunglasses and I appreciate a good pair of sunglasses. They have fallen off from my head a couple times and haven’t broke at all. I highly recommend you get yourself a pair. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1JNQenJ7r9aCPTsKQUIlAcHzmm8gFxgeX

Comments

Popular Posts