Bibrave pride Friday

It’s @bibrave Pride Friday! I just ran 4.5 miles and I’m on the West Coast so I can’t complain about much. I do love seeing all my bibrave runners from the East Coast killing it in these crazy snow conditions. You guys put me to shame🤣❤️ ⠀
.

🌵What am I proud of?⠀
Proud to have moved into running when the gyms closed back in March. I found my love for running again and It made me appreciate my health and body more. ⠀
.⠀
🌵What are you looking forward to?⠀
I can’t wait for my @hotchocolate15k on the 28th of this month!!! It will be extra sweet🍫❤️
.⠀
🌵How are you challenging yourself?⠀
I've been trying to read more, learn more about running form, how to fuel properly pre/post runs. How to be a better parent, always working on this cuz I adore my girls and i want them to be good adults in life, a good wifey to my husband, etc. Always trying to better myself in all areas of my life. 
.⠀
🌿Bonus question of the week: What's your most recent movie/book/podcast binge?!
Just started Born to Run, and although I have read it a few times. It’s a book I can read over and over again for inspiration. ⠀
.⠀
Alright @runkatyrun @philly.runner226 @runinredsox.⠀
.⠀
.⠀
#bibchat #runchat #runningcommunity #Friday #motivation #FriYay #run #instagood #fitfam #trailrunner #fitnessaddict #healthy #motivation #gymrat #train #training #fitnessmodel #instahealth #eatclean #exercise #marathon #runners #instalove #runner #instapic #instalike #cardio #lifestyle #determination #training #instagram #instadaily

Comments

Popular Posts