Last miles of 2020

Last sunrise and my last run of 2020☀️. This year was difficult in so many ways. We struggled through illness, financial problems, job loss because of the shutdowns, girls moving to online learning, death from family and friends. I don’t want to be negative because that’s really not the kind of person I am, but through all these little insta squares, we don’t see the real struggles of everyday life. We all have them and we all deal with them a certain way. I’am super grateful that even though I don’t have it all, I have something I love doing which is being a mother, a wife, friend, a lover of running,  working out and a zest for life.  To find meaning in the everyday routine of life. Because life isn’t always a vacation. 
I’m happy To share itty bitty pictures of my day and happy to be a part of a running community that shows me  what it means to have grit, perseverance, and above all, to be consistent day in and day out through it all. 

✨This year has brought my family closer together, strengthened me more than I could ever know, humbled me, and made me grateful to be healthier than I have ever been or felt. 

✨I’m happy to be alive and I hope this 2021 brings everyone joy, peace, success and health.

Sincerely

❤️ Isabel Benson  @bibrave mom ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ runna and stunna๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

#bibravepro #bibrave #mother #bye2020 #runningcommunity #runnersofinstagram #instagram #fitfam https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1EA2pZhybOt6sACAF-a1tFga2KrIg5HkO#vibing #yass #gymrat  #instamood #instagood #outdoors  #running #runnersofinstagram 

#runner #run #runnershigh ##runningismytherapy #runningmotivation #runforlife #runhappy #health #workout #fitchick #fitness #fit #fitnessgirl #healthy #runnergirl

Comments

Popular Posts