Allstate Hot chocolate Race

This week has been an entire blur. I’ve been busy hanging out with the family and just enjoying the days with the girls. After my last 20 mile long run last Saturday, I tapered down on my mileage and have been going on walks and short mile runs. I’am soaking up my family time and being a little bit more present for my girls. Sleeping in has been so amazing and feels so right. A few extra hours has been so good for my soul and my mental health for sure. I feel so rejuvenated. 

As much as I thrive on waking up earlier than everyone this week I let go and let myself take a bit of a break from being so rigid about life. If you’re anything like me. I love structure, routine and my life seems less chaotic when I feel like I’am in control of certain things. Routine being one of them. I feel so much better sticking to something and I do tend to get pretty obsessive about things 😂 like running, cleaning and lately it’s been how many miles should I do daily. I’am learning to take it down a notch and just breathe and enjoy the holidays this week. 

Changing the subject, I’am thrilled to have signed up for Allstate Hot chocolate 15k in February! Please join me virtually or with me if you’d like! You can shoot me a message and we can set up a time to meet! and if you enter the code “BRHC20” you Can win a free hat. Their swag is so on point and I love it❤️
https://www.hotchocolate15k.com/sandiego  this link will take you to the website!  Drop a comment if you have any questions. 


Izzy 

Comments

Popular Posts