2021 Bib Rave Ambassador

This year has been a complete blur, and at the same time a blessing in disguise. I’ve learned so much this year and so much gratitude has filled my heart and my families. I’ve always been a huge workout enthusiast and when I had found out the gyms had closed, my heart sank. The only thing that had kept me going and now was completely gone and out of my reach. My gains dammit! 

I have always been into running, but have been on and off due to certain circumstances and let’s face it. Excuses and not being in a running group like I’m used to led me to quit a favorite hobby of mine. I began lifting weights and quickly noticed a different change in body composition, more booty gains haha don’t us women love that and a love for pumping iron. I felt great! But I missed running. I missed seeing my girlfriends and I get together in the morning for a good early morning run and some piping hot coffee afterwards. The long conversations and the beautiful smiles. The daily struggles of life that we could all talk about and relate to. No judgement. Just a heartfelt empathy and love towards each other. There’s no other sport in my opinion that has done what running has done for me. A sense of belonging. A boost of confidence. I love it all.


This time around March, I began my running journey once again. I laced up my shoes and headed outside. The pandemic was here and here to stay. Gyms were closed and the world felt different. Running gave me peace again. Clarity. Life again and helped me recover from Covid-19 too. It felt so good getting back into running that just as I browsed through instagram I stumbled upon bibrave. I couldn’t believe my eyes haha. There was a new 2021 sign up and I was ecstatic. I quickly signed up and waited and checked my emails nonstop. I manifested this into my future and it came after me haha. I’m proud to be next years ambassador and I won’t let them down. Thankful for this amazing opportunity. Can’t wait to make next year the best year yet!! ❤️❤️👏🏽 


Comments

Popular Posts